Fitting & Balancing
Wheels must be balanced:
- Whenever you change a tire.
- If you feel vibrations in the steering wheel.
Why choosing SuperFix rather than others?
1. Our equipment are all state of the art to deliver the best service and the best customer experience.
2. SuperFix team of qualified technicians are well trained by experts following strong and strict process for your peace of mind.
Trust the expertise of SuperFix technicians to get your balancing checked with great accuracy.
Good to know:
Poor balancing results in:
- Premature tire wear
- Rapid wear of suspension parts.
- Vibration in the steering and uncomfortable driving experience.
If you leave your vehicle’s wheels balanced inappropriately it will lead to a comfortless drive and negative effect for your vehicle’s performance.
Balance your wheels regularly:
- Check your wheels after roads incidences for instance like hitting the kerbs, pits or every 15,000 KM.